Friday, November 27, 2009

PHISHED

Well it finally happened. I have been phished. That means someone got into my email or I inadvertantly clicked on something. If any of my friends or relatives receive an email from my hotmail account stating that I am in England or any other country and my wallet has been stolen and I need money, please disregard. IT IS NOT FROM ME. I am at home in Oklahoma trying to recover my address book and other information stored in my folders. I am usually very careful but I guess it proves it can happen to anyone. Above all, please DO NOT SEND MONEY TO WHOMEVER THIS PERSON IS IN ENGLAND OR WHEREVER THEY ARE.

Other than than, I am fine, the family is great and pretty much all is well with the world. Christmas is creeping up on us and I am trying my best to get a jump start. I have four quilts to finish before Christmas and a table runner or two, and jammies for all the kids. Whew! I am tired just thinking about it all. I guess I will be burning the midnight oil.

I would appreciate my friends and family to send me emails so I can re-built my address book just in case I am not able to re-capture the information from hotmail.
My new email is vrmutart@firehousemail.com.

Merry Christmas to you all in case I don't get around to updating again before Christmas.
Veta

No comments: